Town of Hamlin Recreation Department
Register Now


Can be used for parties, meetings, baby showers, and special events. Rental forms for the gymnasium or the Lion Charlie Maier Lodge are available in the recreation office. Tables and chairs are provided at both facilities.

Alcohol permits, for consumption of beer or wine by individuals at least 21 years old, can be obtained for rentals in the Charlie Maier Lodge only. There is no fee for this permit but it must be obtained if beer or wine will be served at the renter's event.

Facility Address City, State, Zip Status
The Charlie Maier Lodge 2806 Roosevelt Hwy Hamlin, NY 14464 Open Request
The Town Hall Gymnasium 1658 Lake Rd Hamlin, NY 14464 Open Request