This year our Easter Egg Hunt will be held entirely outside, spread out over a larger area, and for Hamlin residents only. Due to our current health crisis please follow the directions below:
1) Face masks will be required by all participants (over the age of 3), parents, and guardians while outside of their cars.
2) Registrations are REQUIRED. There will be no on-site last-minute registrations!
3) SIGN-IN WILL BEGIN AT 12:15. Please come to the Hamlin Rec/Prize tent outside of Town Hall to "sign in" when you arrive and receive your treat bag. We ask that only one parent/guardian come to the table at a time and to please maintain social distancing.
4) Please wait in your car while you enjoy your lunch from the Hamlin Lion's Club until the beginning of the event, which we will clearly announce.
5) Only children will be allowed on the field or court (weather pending) once the hunt has begun. Children must be able to pick up eggs on their own without parental assistance. We will have one area for kids aged 2-4 and another area for kids aged 5 - 10. We ask that parents watching on the sidelines respect social distancing (no more than ONE parent/guardian per family!).
6) Once the eggs have been collected, you will need to return to your cars to open them. If the weather is nice, you may also do so outside, away from others. There will be empty bins by the prize tent for the empty egg cases. When coming to claim your prizes, we ask that as few people per family (as possible) to come to the table and to please maintain social distancing while waiting your turn.
We felt it was important this year to go ahead with this event but in the safest way possible. We truly appreciate every effort made by everyone to abide by the above mentioned rules for the event.